Stir-fry Cauliflower Bites
This recipe stemmed from when I wasn't eating meat, but I still make it a lot because it tastes so good, and is another way to get some veggies in! During the Super Bowl, I made a buffalo cauliflower bites version because buffalo wings and buffalo chicken dip is by far my favorite.
I still make the buffalo cauliflower bites to add into salads for a spicy kick of flavor, but changed up the recipe a little to make them more suitable for stir-fries.
- Head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup water
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Sprinkle sea salt
- 1 tsp. grass-fed butter or ghee (melted)
- 2/3 cup stir fry sauce*
*can use hot sauce for buffalo bites
*can also use less stir fry sauce and add in water to cut the sodium
- Pre heat your oven to 425 F
- Cut cauliflower into small florets
- Mix the brown rice flour, water, + spices in a medium sized bowl
- Use this batter to coat the cauliflower. It is easier to coat if the florets are dry
- Place battered florets on a lightly greased baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes, flipping half way through
- While they're baking, melt your butter or ghee, and mix with the sauce of your choice
- Coat the battered florets in this mixture, and place back on the sheet
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!