Chia and Avocado Pudding
Chocolate Avocado Pudding:
(Makes ~1/2 cup)
- In a food processor or blender, mix 1 ripe avocado, 2 tbsp. cacao powder, 1 tbsp. maple syrup, and 1/4 cup almond milk (start with a little almond milk, and add in more until desired thickness)
- Serve plain, or with fruit, granola, nut butters, etc.
Thick Chia Pudding:
(Makes about 2/3 cup)
- In a glass, mix 1/4 cup almond milk
- & 1/4 cup plain yogurt until even
- Add in 3 tbsp. chia seeds and mix
- Set in fridge, it will thicken within
- hours. Serve with nuts, seeds, fruit,
- granola, or eat plain!